You want your smile to be something people notice. So shouldn’t you keep it healthy? Cavities don’t stop when you grow up- they’re something that need to be prevented actively your whole life. Always brush your teeth twice a day and floss at least once.
What are the basic requirements?
- Brush well with a fluoride toothpaste for two minutes
- Put down the cola and candy. Sugary or starchy snacks can cause decay.
- Wear a mouth guard when you play rough sports
- Don’t smoke. Ever. And remember, second hand smoke can be dangerous to your overall health.
- Have regular dental checkups to keep your smile bright and healthy.
Teens go through a lot of changes- but good oral health shouldn’t be left behind.